Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

# i mishh blogging #

Hi peeps...rs cm dh lm x upd blog kan..im quite bz wit many thingy..haishh.. My weddz picx oso not upload yet..but if u wanna c it just go to my fb..find azua salleh.. Hey u noe wat im still not get my fully coverage of my wedding..(i'm still not receive my wedding album yet).my photog too bz with his work until he did not hav a time to finish editing ma picx.too bad for me s Its already 2 months and 23 days from my day..spai dh nk msk 3 bln dh ni..everyone ask me "Ehh album kawen dh siap ke"..."Nti nk tgk picx kawen aritu" "bla..& bla..& bla...".. Hi photog...hopefully before end of dis month I can get my gorgeous wedding album ya.. My life as hubby-wifey so far alhamdulillah...everything goin fine..thanx hubby fo Ur loving,caring,I leshh u so much..muahxz..muahxx.. Even we stay far...but our love is always growth.. Later I upload ma wedding picx yg adela dua tiga kerat tue..even dh almost 3 months kawen but we Always feels like we are newly-wedd..ouuchhhh.. Gtg to finish ma work if not ma boss will kill me..

2 comments:

mohd.fizal said...

wah.. so touchin... baba white sheep always love u mammi mia... hehehe...

xazuax said...

mamma mia..ere we go..ooo..ooo..oo..
leshh u too baba..