Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

# Bali Hunting #

April iz just around d corner & yerp meaning my 2nd hubby-wifey trip (honeymoon in other word) dh nk dkt...yeaaayyyy..yeayy..even we r always jln2..tp bile jln yg jauh plus naik flight so it consider s honeymoon... so far hotel, supir sume dh book..we r decided to hav free-and-easy trip..no package trip...since only two o us yg pegi..senang la kan..gamble ajela..hubby dh explore & search all d information bout Bali..where shud go..where don't. ..which restaurant halal,non-halal.. Talking bout the trip,since we decided to have free-and-easy,hubby tell me not to bring luggage bag..just bring bacpac..easy plus don't bring too many baju or seluar..nti bleh beli kt sn kan...so yesterday I go MV to buy my bacpac and cap. rase excited tgk bag yg I nk ade kt butik..penat cr b4 dis xjmp & the sa ckp tg april nti brg br msk..skali kt mv ade...so ade satu aje lg yg xckp..I want wayfarer..mcm Paris Hilton pkai kt entry I yg sblm nih..

*** match x my bacpac & cap ***

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: