Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

* host yg slow *

bosan plus ngantuk today..smlm me tido lmbt around 130am. penat jln plus lapar plus runsing.. spai je ofis me buka pc, then my ba said that i dh bleh run job yg dh pending as she got the CV date today. sib baik la kan. if not, delay lg my UAT. tgh i run job ni, tetibe host slow gile. bygkan submit job since 915am but then at 11am still not finish. gile ke hape host ni. pdhal selama ni if i run that network around 10mins dh bleh siap..tp today, spai lunch xjgk abis2. so biar kan aje la dl. lunch we decide to go to SOGO as our frenz azrin want to buy car accessories. she bought a car(MYVI) last 2 weeks. so nk decorate ckit her new baby.hehe...cr punye cr..xjmp yg menarik. so we go to d foodcourt. me xtau nk mkn ape coz td dh mkn chicken bun. hermm sedap. so just buy bubur pulut hitam. the bubur is quite ok. then blik spai ofis check job yg me submitted this morning..br abis..how it can be soooooooooo long to finish this job. haiisssshhh... so now ngantuk x abis lg...stop jap keja, n then write sumthing here...to b cont.... ****** i missed someone voice ********

No comments: